Thursday, October 9, 2008

New family, new blog!!


So a few people have been wanting to keep track of us, so we figured we'd start a family blog everyone can access to keep track of our family. Hope you like it, now if I can just figure it all out. Haha. We're back in Montana returning to life as usual now after the big wedding. : ) Everyone's adjusting, and Chad's happy to have Parker and myself home again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first blog post!! We're so glad you're doing this so we can watch Parker grow. :) We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ah this is a great idea! This way we can keep in touch with what you are all up to :) It's hard to be so far away from all of you. You need to come and visit ASAP! Miss you all!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little family! I'm already hungry for another post! He looks like his daddy, dontcha think?

Anonymous said...

Hi guys I love your pictures its a great way to keep in touch. Don't feel bad I just started to and I think I messed up a hundred times. Atleast you have pictures on yours I havent figured that out yet HA HA!!!!Shauna and family

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think your family is soo cute! I wish I had a baby to coo over with my sexy husband too!!! You should update it everyday!!!